Sunday, January 11, 2015

Introduction-Kathryn

Hello, everyone here at Faery Ink!
 
 


I am so excited to be a part of the team here....I am just in awe of all of Amanda's adorable digital images here and I just hope I can do them justice!  :)
 
A little about me....I'm a wife to a great guy for almost 20 years now (!), and Mom to 3 great kids...ages 16, 13, and 8.  When I'm not crafting or blogging (or running kids around!  LOL), I work part time as a dental hygienist in the 'real world'. 
 
I started scrapbooking in 2000 when my daughter was a toddler, and I was immediately hooked!  I actively scrapbooked for about 10 years, then life kind of got in the way and I didn't for a while.  I recently started up again, using Project Life as a format.  I will still always love and will continue to do traditional scrapbooking.  
 
But I also discovered a love of card making and coloring!  Over the past few years, I have bought almost the whole set of Copic markers (yikes!  don't tell hubby, ok??), and am determined to learn how to use them properly.  I'm hoping my time here at Faery Ink will give me that opportunity to learn to color like a pro!  

I look forward to this journey and hope you will join us here at Faery Ink for some great challenges this year!  :)