Sunday, January 11, 2015

Monthly Challenge #4 'Winter Wonderland' Winner Announced!


Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to enter!


I so loved seeing all the gorgeous Winter themed projects! Every single one of them is prize-worthy! But for the sake of time and sanity, only one can be the Grand Winner...
And the winner is....



Cristina González Muñiz and her lovely creation:




Congratulations Cristina!!!! 



Please email me (Amanda) at manda -at- faeryink.com to let me know which 3 digis you would like from the Faery Ink Etsy Shop   and don't forget to grab your winner badge below:




And the Top 3:


Congratulations Ladies!!! Thank you so much for participating
Make sure you snag your Top 3 badge below -and- email me at manda AT faeryink.com with the 1 digi you would like from the Etsy shop =)





And last but certainly not least!

Manda's Pick

This is my favorite of the cards entered using Faery Ink stamps =)



 It was a tough choice because there were a lot of really beautiful cards entered using Faery Ink stamps this month, but I decided on this one because I love the soft coloring Erika used in her clothing and the shading on the wings is gorgeous (plus glitter!! *yay*). I love, love, love it! Thank you so much for entering it into the challenge Erika! Please email me at manda AT faeryink.com to let me know which digi from the shop you would like to receive and don't forget to snag your award below ^_^



I hope you had fun with this challenge and we look forward to seeing you in the new challenge:

Mardi Gras!


Manda & the Fabulous Faery Ink Design Team